About Alder Valley
Alder Valley Brass is one of the South East's finest brass bands, and provides music to enhance any occasion.
For more than 50 years Alder Valley Brass has performed at venues ranging from London's Royal Albert Hall, Windsor Castle, Epsom race course and Hampton Court Palace, to many of the UK's famous parks & bandstands.
Much of the band's concert work is in support of local charities and there have been proud moments working with Help for Heroes and the Royal British Legion, charities selected by the Mayor of Rushmoor at concerts, as well as The SSAFA and Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice.
Please find a link to a copy of the latest Alder Valley Brass Newsletter here.
Do you play tenor horn, front row cornet, bass or percussion ? Would you like to Join Alder Valley Brass? If so contact our Our Musical Director.
Support Alder Valley Brass
Alder Valley Brass is a registered charity (Number 1155512) and relies on public donations of which we also raise fund for local and national charities. Alder Valley Brass rely on public donations though concerts and public appearances and please feel free to use our Easy Fundraising Site or donate via our Paypal site.
Forthcoming appearancesThe aim of the Alder Valley Brass is to be one of the region’s premier musical ensembles, sharing the unique spirit and beauty of British brass band music through:
- Concerts of high musical and artistic quality given in a wide range of venues.
- Educational and community outreach.
- Guildford High Street, Sunday 9th December 10.30am-4pm.
- Aldershot Rotary Club Carol Service, St Michael's Church, Aldershot GU11 3SS, Wednesday 12th December 7.15-8.35pm
- National Trust, Winchester City Mill, 174 High Street, Winchester SO23 8EJ. Saturday 15th December 12-3pm
- National Trust, Uppark, South Harting, Petersfield, West Sussex GU31 5QR. Sunday 16th December 12-3pm
- The Meadows, Camberley GU47 0FD. Thursday 20th December 7-9.30pm
- Waitrose, York Road, Guildford GU1 4QG Friday 21st December 7-9.00pm
- National Trust Polesden Lacey. Sunday 23rd December 12-2pm